« Home | Bad Roads & Sidewalks Threaten Independence of Dis... » | Born To Run » | Songs For Elizabeth » | Don't Believe The Green Party Hype » | Quotable #2 Election Day Special » | View » | Saguaro » | By The Time I Get To Arizona » | Quotable #1 » | Reconciling Efficiency With Humanity » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

The Wisdom Of Solomon--In Des Moines

My favorite news story of late, the security guard fired for seeing ghosts on the job.

The administrative law judge struck the perfect note. Yes, a security guard can be fired for seeing ghosts on the job. However, this act doesn't rise to the level of misconduct, hence the guard is eligible for unemployment benefits.

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates