« Home | Reconciling Efficiency With Humanity » | I'm Schroeder? I Hate Beethoven! » | Forget Destiny, WiFi & Cheap Heat Will Bring Us Pr... » | Southside Story--The Same Pigs At The Trough » | I Will Work For Access » | I'm Busy On November 15th. The Whole Day. I Mean... » | We Notice. » | Open Letter To The Working Families Party » | School Integration By Economic Class--Raleigh (N.C... » | Southside Politics--Do It Yourself! » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 

Quotable #1

I collect quotes from novels, non-fiction articles, song lyrics, poems etc. (Well, not so many poems, I'm a prose kind of guy.)

Anyway, I will periodically post some of my favorites.


"No! You're wrong. I'm not a troublemaker. I'm a hellraiser. And there is a very large difference between the two. Troublemakers grow up to be priests and politicians and social reformers. They are always meddling in other people's lives. Hellraisers don't meddle. They rage and roar, and they celebrate life and mourn its shortness. Hellraisers destroy only themselves, and they do it because they love life too much to fall asleep."

--Will Ferguson, Happiness

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates