« Home | Songs For Elizabeth » | Don't Believe The Green Party Hype » | Quotable #2 Election Day Special » | View » | Saguaro » | By The Time I Get To Arizona » | Quotable #1 » | Reconciling Efficiency With Humanity » | I'm Schroeder? I Hate Beethoven! » | Forget Destiny, WiFi & Cheap Heat Will Bring Us Pr... » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

Born To Run


Born To Run
Originally uploaded by Phil At Sun.
Some thirty years ago I slit open the cellophane on my first copy of Born To Run, my life hasn't been the same since.

This is my newest copy--the 30th anniversary box set.

"Someday girl, I don't know when/ we're going to get to that place/ where we really want to to go/ and we'll walk in the sun/ but 'til then tramps like us/ Baby, we were BORN TO RUN!"

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates