« Home | Quotable #1 » | Reconciling Efficiency With Humanity » | I'm Schroeder? I Hate Beethoven! » | Forget Destiny, WiFi & Cheap Heat Will Bring Us Pr... » | Southside Story--The Same Pigs At The Trough » | I Will Work For Access » | I'm Busy On November 15th. The Whole Day. I Mean... » | We Notice. » | Open Letter To The Working Families Party » | School Integration By Economic Class--Raleigh (N.C... » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 

By The Time I Get To Arizona

I'm countin' down to the day deservin'
Fittin' for a king
I'm waitin' for the time when I can
Get to Arizona
'Cause my money's spent on
The goddamn rent
Neither party is mine not the
Jackass or the elephant

--Public Enemy


2 week sojourn out west to deal with family business. I'll miss the wrap up to the Mayoral campaign and probably will not have access to a computer for most of the trip, hence no posts. Not that anyone but the spam artists are reading this anyway.

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates