« Home | Forget Destiny, WiFi & Cheap Heat Will Bring Us Pr... » | Southside Story--The Same Pigs At The Trough » | I Will Work For Access » | I'm Busy On November 15th. The Whole Day. I Mean... » | We Notice. » | Open Letter To The Working Families Party » | School Integration By Economic Class--Raleigh (N.C... » | Southside Politics--Do It Yourself! » | Ten Thoughts On New Orleans » | Why Fitzpatrick Is Right About Cynthia Pugh » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

I'm Schroeder? I Hate Beethoven!

According to this online quiz:

Schroeder
I'm Schroeder!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Of course, everyone wants to be Snoopy and is afraid they'll be Charlie Brown. I guess Schroeder is an acceptable alternative. But, I'm not so quiet and artsy as the quiz makes me out to be.

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates