« Home | NY Times Disses State Fairs, Without Mentioning NY » | Regular Season Gubernatorial Debates Scheduled » | I Still Hate Math » | Hollywood Can Save The World » | Bruce Updates Seeger Sessions Album » | More Born To Run 30th Anniversary Swag » | Resting Up From All This Recuperation » | Some Meat Missing From Spitzer v. Suozzi Debate Bone » | Spitzer: You Gotta Fight, For Your Right, To Paaarty! » | Investment News: The 401 Keg Plan » 

Thursday, September 07, 2006 

New Weblog--Still Racing In The Street

I can't deal with all the hassles that Blogger (and most Google applications) deal out to Mac users. The irony is that Apple just named the Google CEO to its board. Too late--I'm out of here.

Please follow my continuing blogging adventures at Still Racing In The Streets.

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates