« Home | Investment News: The 401 Keg Plan » | Spitzer-Suozzi Debate--Upstate Doesn't Exist » | Residency Requirements » | Keep Your Eyes On The Prize » | Springsteen Heads To Europe, Expands New Album » | Shine On You Crazy Diamond » | Bruce & Seeger Sessions Band On PBS » | The DestiNY Mess » | Not So Fast . . . » | Episcopalians Shaken by Division in Church » 

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 

Spitzer: You Gotta Fight, For Your Right, To Paaarty!

Wonkette beautifully pointed out Eliot Spitzer's contradictory answers to the two marijuana questions during last night's debate: Yes, I have smoked marijuana. No, I don't support legalizing medical use of marijuana.

"So he’ll smoke it, but he won’t let you smoke it if you have tumors. What the hell next? Is he going to start insider trading?"

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates