« Home | I'm Busy On November 15th. The Whole Day. I Mean... » | We Notice. » | Open Letter To The Working Families Party » | School Integration By Economic Class--Raleigh (N.C... » | Southside Politics--Do It Yourself! » | Ten Thoughts On New Orleans » | Why Fitzpatrick Is Right About Cynthia Pugh » | Think Globally, Don't Act At All » | Elizabeth Chaffin Prehn » | Better Days » 

Friday, October 07, 2005 

I Will Work For Access


I Will Work For Access
Originally uploaded by Phil At Sun.




If you see any of these mayoral candidates, remind them that they all promised to work for increased funding and construction of accessible housing for the disabled. Dig the hardhats. (taken at the Mayoral Forum on Disability Issues on October 6th)

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates