« Home | Bruuuuce! » | Dancin' In The Dark. . . Folk-style! » | Racing On The Fridge » | Finally! » | How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times And Live? » | My History In The Music Business » | Haditha: "Democracy assassinated the family that w... » | On DestiNY USA » | Cover Me » | Hillary Sucks, My iPod Rocks » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

Bruce In Saratoga


Bruce In Saratoga
Originally uploaded by Phil At Sun.




Photo from Saratoga concert 6/19/06: Albany Times Union

I forgot to put the attribution in the post--the picture's from the Albany Times Union.

I didn't bring my camera because they only allow crappy disposable cameras into SPAC.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates