« Home | Wow! Reality Triumphs Over DestiNY? For How Long? » | Bruce In Saratoga » | Bruuuuce! » | Dancin' In The Dark. . . Folk-style! » | Racing On The Fridge » | Finally! » | How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times And Live? » | My History In The Music Business » | Haditha: "Democracy assassinated the family that w... » | On DestiNY USA » 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 

Rock 'n' Roll Quote Of The Year

"When Neil (Young) came to us with the songs, I said ' Are you asking me if I want to go out every night and sing "Let's Impeach The President?" Fuck, yes!' "


--David Crosby, on Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young touring this summer
in support of Neil's new solo album "Living With War"

Rolling Stone June 29, 2006

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates