« Home | Letter From A Lost Fan » | Have You Lived In Syracuse Your Whole Life? Not Yet. » | A Pox On Both Their Houses » | We're Different, We Believe In The People » | New York City: Series-ly Wounded » | Red Sox Nation--Progressive At Last? » | We're Left, But We're Right (And More Authenticall... » | Our Harvest » | Copper John Gets New Look » | Oh What The Hell, I'll Vote For... » 

Saturday, August 20, 2005 

Better Days

"I'm tired of waitin' for tomorrow to come
Or that train to come roarin' 'round the bend
I got a new suit of clothes and a pretty red rose
A woman I can call my friend

These are better days baby
Yeah there's better days shining through."

--Better Days, Bruce Springsteen


In 1992, when this album came out, I had just fallen in love. This song seemed so timely. Many years up the road, that woman I fell in love with is my wife. The song just came up on random play on my iPod. It still makes my heart skip a beat. Better days indeed. . .

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates