« Home | Some Meat Missing From Spitzer v. Suozzi Debate Bone » | Spitzer: You Gotta Fight, For Your Right, To Paaarty! » | Investment News: The 401 Keg Plan » | Spitzer-Suozzi Debate--Upstate Doesn't Exist » | Residency Requirements » | Keep Your Eyes On The Prize » | Springsteen Heads To Europe, Expands New Album » | Shine On You Crazy Diamond » | Bruce & Seeger Sessions Band On PBS » | The DestiNY Mess » 

Thursday, July 27, 2006 

Resting Up From All This Recuperation

Vacation's where I wanna be
Party on the beach where the fun is free
We don't need a holiday, it's time to celebrate
'Cause I need a break, I need a vacation

Vitamin C, "Vacation"
(I haven't heard of her either--the song's from a Pokemon movie!)


A week's R & R with the family in Canada. After that I will return to work for the first time since May 12th. The Amazing Adventures Of Clot Boy are officially closed (well, except for the bloodthinners, periodic check-ups, better diet and increased excercise.)

That's right, you read it right. I'm taking a week's vacation to rest up from two and a half months of laying around the house, playing with my doggies, surfing the web, reading several books that had languished on my shelves for eons. Deal with it.

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates