« Home | Nuestro Himno--canción del año » | Farewell To Arizona » | It's Not Taxes, It's Housing Costs » | Alternatives To A Wall--Raise Wages, Keep Factorie... » | Bruce Day Part 2--The Album » | Council Does the Right Thing, Against Their Will » | Bruce Day Part 1--Good Morning America » | Rosie Sails Away » | See Your City Through New Eyes » | Cherry Blossoms » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

Bruce & The Seeger Sessions Band At Saratoga--New Date

The concert in Saratoga, NY by Bruce Springsteen and his now 20 piece folk band, on tour in suport of their new album "We Shall Overcome", has been moved to Monday June 19th at 8 P.M.

Oh, that scream you heard at about 10 A.M. this morning was when I found out that I scored two tickets inside the amphitheatre!

Many thanks to my high-tech ticket agents Kelly & Chris--who helped me negotiate the whims of Ticketbastard!



Bruce In New Orleans
Originally uploaded by Phil At Sun.

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates