« Home | Chris Whitley: "Walk it with the spirit/Talk it wi... » | Bruce Springsteen Speaks Out: "Bring 'Em Home!" » | Bono At The National Prayer Breakfast » | Mad Benny's First Encyclical » | On Blogging and I.F. Stone » | Democracy At 5 P.M. » | Welcome Back Theo! » | MLK, Jr.--The Next Generation » | Happy Birthday Dr. King » | Hurrah For The Red & The Blue » 

Monday, February 13, 2006 

Red Sox On The Move


Red Sox On The Move
Originally uploaded by Phil At Sun.
From today's Boston Globe comes this reminder that spring training is only days away and Opening Day is right around the corner.

Join me and other Red Sox Nation folks as we all say: Coco Crisp!!!!

About me

  • I'm Phil
  • From Syracuse
My profile
www.flickr.com
Syruckus Phil At Sun's Syruckus photoset
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates